We have two building to house both training and boarding dogs. Our main kennel is used mostly for boarding and contains 20 indoor/outdoor runs. The building is heated and air conditioned with 5 ft. x 5 ft. indoor area and a doggie door going to a 5 ft. x 10 ft. outside area. Our second building, which is also heated and air conditioned, is for mostly training dogs is comprised of 20 4 ft. x 10 ft. all indoor runs.
- Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Saturday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Sunday 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- 1 dog, 1 run – $17 per day (includes food)
- 2 dogs, 1 run – $28 per day (size limitations may apply)
- Baths – $8 per dog (complimentary with 7 day or more stay)The day you drop off is counted as a day, regardless of what time you drop off. If you pickup before 11am, you will not be charged for that day. Sundays always count as a day and you will be charged for Sunday regardless of pickup time. For your conveinence, we accept VISA, Mastercard, automatic debit, check or cash.
For the safetey of your dog and the other dogs staying with us, we require that you provide proof of vaccination. You must provide this information in order for your dog to enter our kennel area. We require:
- DHLPP or DHPP (yearly parvo/distemper vaccination)
- Rabies vaccination
- Bordetella vaccination (kennel cough)
Food & Exercise
We feed Purina Pro Plan dog food. You are welcome to bring your own food when boarding, and we actually encourage that for short stays. Please place your food in a container with a lid and your dog’s name marked on it.
We have two large fenced in areas to allow dogs air and exercise. All dogs are let out 3-4 times per day into the airing yard. Our kennels are equipped with Kuranda dog beds for them to lay on, but you may also bring a blanket if you desire. We request for them to be something small enough to put in a washing machine – no large comforters or dog beds without removable covers. Toys or bones are fine to bring along as well. Please do not bring small toys or tennis balls that would fit down our drains.
We supply all dog dishes for feeding which makes daily cleaning and sanitizing much safer and cleaner for your dog.